Sunday, February 10, 2008

Searching again, in earnest

Whoever "a posteriori" is, you were right... I did stop writing. I am not sure why, but I guess I am re-evaluating the point of this blog, which i had set up to share my Mongolian adventures. I refuse to write a public personal diary, and during these days sitting at home, I havent done anything "interesting enough" to put here.

Today, however, I go for my first real job interview in India. Within the week, I am also meeting a close friend's close friend, who promises to be exciting and might be able to take me with her on some interesting journeys through rural India and the lives of Indian farmers. Let's see how both those things go... looking for my niche back here is certainly proving more interesting than I had thought it would be. Hopefully, one of those will work out to liven this blog a little! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment